DocAssistant Allergy has been designed in consultation with leading allergists to pack in a host of comprehensive details that are specific and critical for allergy treatments. Some of the features are highlighted below:
- The patient’s allergy history: Allergy symptoms, causal factors, home environment, medical history and family history.
- Graphical representations for precise indications of affected areas.
- Pediatric and adult trays with extensive listings of pediatric / adult inhalants and prick and intradermal values.
- Ability to record the results for a number of skin tests including PCN skin testing, local anesthetics skin testing and hymenoptera venom skin.
- Rapid Desensitization test results for dilution and reactions with an interactive site selection feature.
- Fully automated Immunotherapy section: Consists of a list of all allergens along vial strengths and an additional helpful feature is the ability to automatically print vial labels.
- Super Bill feature with complete set of ICD/CPT codes and selected codes which are automatically included in the encounter screen.
- Easily generate, print or email or fax consult letter.
* Please contact Advanced Data Systems (email@example.com) for DocAssistant sales questions /inquiry.