Gastroenterology is the field of medicine which deals with various diseases related to liver, stomach, intestines, esophagus and such. DocAssistant Gastroenterology EMR is a user friendly application that facilitates the provider in the diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, prevention and pathophysiology of gastrointestinal and hepatic disorders. Some features of DocAssistant Gastroenterology EMR are:
- Extensive Patient history: Past & current medical problems, family medical history, prior medical history, current medications and allergies.
- Encounter Review of Systems (ROS): Examine every system in the human body for any kind of abnormality- vital to assessment and recommending specialized tests/examinations.
- Abdomen section: Specifically to note results of abdominal test, bowel sounds, hepatomegaly, hernias and rectal problems etc.
- Assessment and Treatment Plan: Contains pre-populated tables of inbuilt data for assessment, medications, CPT Codes and track data.
- Automated lab orders and reports, super bill, images, medication log, referrals management.
* Please contact Advanced Data Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org) for DocAssistant sales questions /inquiry